Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Hunger Games Trailer!!!

Every Thursday, we post a question for our followers--and every Saturday, one of the commenters will be selected to choose a title from our Vault! ARCs, signed books, awesome books... Anything we have--you get to choose.

To enter, follow YA Confidential and please make sure that your email address is linked to your comment in some way! (So we can get in touch with you :)

Today's question:

What was your reaction to seeing The Hunger Game's trailer?

In case you haven't seen it--or, more likely, are looking for a reason to watch it AGAIN:




Our answers:

Sara: Um... *wipes tears away for umpteenth time* *tries to express her excitement* *fails to find words* ... *wonders if she has what it takes as a writer* *cradles The Hunger Games book against her chest, rocking back and forth*

Karen: Baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Goosebumps galore! Hurry up March! (I am a little upset about the Gale casting though. That's NOTHING like how I pictured Gale. That guy may be enough to make me switch to Team Peeta.)

Cambria: Reaction? You mean aside from the TEARS? I was goosebumpy and breathless and just kept thinking, Man, this looks EXACTLY like everything in my head when I read HG the first time. Then, Holy crap! Is Gary Ross in my head?!?! And then I proceeded to watch the trailer a gazillion more times and email the link to everyone I know and stalk YouTube, iTunes, Lionsgate, etc., for the best quality trailer so I could watch it AGAIN. To say I'm so stinking excited for 3/23/12 I can't STAND MYSELF right now, would be a gross understatement.

Copil: Reaction: A little embarrassed. I know what happens and I STILL TEARED UP when Katniss subs in for Prim! Must say, it looks better than I expected.

Cristin: Mostly I was thrilled to finally see Jennifer Lawrence in action as Katniss. I recently re-read the books and found her slotting in as my mental Katniss effortlessly, and her performance even in just the trailer was spot-on and gets me really excited for the movie. I've been a big defender of her casting from go and am thrilled to be proved right! (As if there was ever any question!)

Alison: I've watched it I don't know how many times today and my heart's still in my throat. Could someone please hit the fast forward button to March? I would seriously bypass Christmas to go see Hunger Games NOW.


Your turn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved