Saturday, April 7, 2012

Comment of the Week

Each Thursday we ask you a question, and on Saturday we pick the author of our favorite answer to win a prize from THE VAULT as a thank you for participating.


This week's winner, who told us if she would give up her sense of taste or forever forfeit reading YA, is:


ARIANNE CRUZ

I guess I would lose my sense of taste. Why?

Because even if I lose the sense of taste, I can still live through the books. I can imagine it. I can go into different places or read about different foods and tastes and I can imagine it.

Besides, if I'm going to be a vampire one day, I'd probably lose my sense of taste anyway so I might as well get used to it.



Excellent answer, Arianne. And I'm right there with you. Well, not with the vampire thing, but that part made me LOL.

Arianne, shoot us an e-mail and let us know what Vault prize you want! Congratulations! And thanks to everyone who commented. Come back on Thursday for another question!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved