Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Topping the Summer TBR...

June is fast approaching, summer’s almost here, and school is almost out! And for many of our YA Confidential teens this means infinite relaxation and READING. What books are at the top of their summer TBR? Here’s what our teen SPIES and ANALYSTS had to say.

LEXIE: THE LOST GIRL by Sangu Mandanna. It just sounds so incredibly dark and beautiful and completely unique. Also, the author's a sweetie.



LAURA: INSURGENT! Bought it on release day, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. It's KILLING me!


ERICA: SUCH A RUSH by Jennifer Echols - She is one of my absolute favorite authors and I count down every year until her next book is released!



LISSA: THIS IS NOT A TEST




KATIE: The one book I can’t wait to read this summer is FABLEHAVEN: KEYS TO THE DEMON PRISON by Brandon Mull.



MADDIE: I'd have to say...GRASPING AT ETERNITY :) It just looks and sounds so great!




RANDI: I get most of my books by library so there's usually a lot of waiting involved. So I'm currently on hold for Insurgent, but I'll need to take a look at what's coming out. I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of J.K. Rowling's new book.



LISSA: THIS IS NOT A TEST




CHIHUAHUA ZERO: The one book that pops up in my mind is SOULBOUND by Heather Brewer.



RIV: I'm going to go ballistic if I don't get my hands on a copy of Kelly Creagh's ENSHADOWED very, very soon. (Also, in close second: THE IRON LEGENDS by Julie Kagawa. Only in second place because it's a set of novellas, two of which I've already read.)

NICK: It's got to be DIVERGENT! (I know, I still haven't read it.)




EMILY V: INHERITANCE by Christopher Paolini --It's been sitting around my house for months, but I haven't been able to read it yet.



LISSA: THIS IS NOT A TEST!!!!!!!!!




Lissa's just a little excited about reading Courntey Summers upcoming release. ;) And our own Katy's reviewing it tomorrow! Make sure you check it out!

So, those are the books our teens are most anxiously awaiting. What’s topping YOUR summer TBR?!

1 comments:

Chihuahua Zero said...

Maybe I should check out This is Not a Test.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved