Saturday, June 9, 2012

Comment of the Week


Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win something from The Vault! Every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send you the Vault item of your choice!

This week we asked:

Which ONE YA book at BEA would you most want to get your grubby little hands on and why?

And our winner is:

I'd love to check out Gods and Warriors by Michelle Pavin.  I haven't really read many books set that far back in history (the Bronze Age), and a change of pace in the types of historicals I read is probably a good thing.  I'd also love to snap up just about all the non-fiction historicals on the list, esp. the ones set during WWII, one of my favorite eras to read and write about.

Congratulations! Carrie-Anne, e-mail us at yaconfidential [at] gmail [dot] com to let us know which Vault item you'd like!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved