Saturday, June 16, 2012

Comment of the Week!

Each Thursday we ask you a question, and on Saturday we pick the author of our favorite answer to win a prize from THE VAULT as a thank you for participating.


This week's winner, who told us (without looking) the MC's hair color of the novel she's reading, is

 
MARSHA SIGMAN



Reading the last book (for now) in House of Night Series, Destined. Zoey has long, dark hair. Cherokee ancestors like me! The setting of the series is also in my home town. LOVE.


 
House of Night is my book crack of choice! Also, I too enjoy reading books that take place in my hometown - which is probably why my shelves are inundated with Nicholas Sparks novels.

Marsha, shoot us an e-mail and let us know what Vault prize you want! Congratulations! And thanks to everyone who commented. Come back on Thursday for another question!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved