Saturday, July 7, 2012

Comment of the Week!

Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win a prize from The Vault!

And every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send the commenter a Vault item of his or her choice!

This week's question was courtesy of blog commenter Christina Kitroeff:

What story would you love to live in if you were "forced" to live in a book for the rest of your life and why?

And the winner is:

Crystal Schubert

Who said: 

I'm really interested in boarding schools, so I think I'd like to live at the Jellicoe School from JELLICOE ROAD or Alabaster Prep from THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS (even though that was a bit of a boys club). I just love the idea of a high school world without parents intervening, and I can't even imagine the kind of hijinx my high school self would have gotten up to.


Congrats, Crystal! Send us an email with your book choice from the Vault. Thanks for all the great comments this week! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved