Saturday, August 11, 2012

COMMENT OF THE WEEK

Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win a prize from The Vault! And every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send the commenter a Vault item of his or her choice!

This week we asked:

Who's your current YA crush?

And our winner is:

Janicesperry

With this comment:

No boy could ever replace Gilbert Blythe (except for my husband, but we're talking fiction.) I remember reading the scene where she broke a slate on his head over and over (and also my sisters reading it out loud over and over.) Then we'd skip over to the lake scene and any other scene where they were together. *Dreamy sigh.* He could call me carrots. I wouldn't mind. (I don't have red hair, but still.)

Seriously, who HASN'T swooned over Gilbert Blythe! He's amazing. Thanks to everyone who entered! Janice, drop us an email and let us know what Vault item you'd like!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved