Saturday, August 18, 2012

Comment of the Week

Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win a prize from The Vault! And every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send the commenter a Vault item of his or her choice!

This week we asked:

For adults: What book do you wish had been around when you were a teen? For teens: What's one book that's helped you get through a tough time?

And our winner is:

Robin Moran

With this comment:

I'd have to go for The Duff by Kody Keplinger. I wish that book had been out when I was the incredibly insecure teenager. The book showed me that everyone, even the ones who you think are pretty, feel like the Duff as well. Everyone has insecurities and I think that would have helped me feel better about myself when I was a teenager. I wouldn't have felt like I was the only one with that problem

Thanks to everyone who commented! Robin, drop us an email (yaconfidential [at] gmail [dot] com) and let us know what Vault item you'd like!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved