Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crushy crushy...


Every Thursday, we post a question for our followers--and every Saturday, one of the commenters will be selected to choose a title from our Vault! ARCs, signed books, awesome books... Anything we have--you get to choose.

To enter, follow YA Confidential and please make sure that your email address is linked to your comment in some way! (So we can get in touch with you :)

Today's question:
Who's your current YA crush?

Our Answers

Jessica: I'm still waiting for someone to come along and knock Cricket Bell off of his throne. It will really take someone special, and I'm not sure if anyone is really up to that challenge. 

Copil: All of the Gallagher Girls. ALL. OF. THEM. Seriously, who doesn't like brainy kick-ass international spies with a bottomless expense account? Also, I like them because weapons.

Karen: Adam from WHERE SHE WENT. *sigh* I had dreams about him after reading that book, and every night I wish to have more of him.

Matt: It's rare that girls are the crush-worthy characters in YA novels, but I'm going with the unpublished novel I just read by Shaun Hutchinson. Permission to talk about it pending.

Alison: Heath Luck (House of Night). And Peeta (Hunger Games). Adam Wilde (Where She Went). Fang (Maximum Ride). Michael AND Kaleb (Hourglass). Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door). Four (Divergent)...The question for Alison really should be Who isn’t her YA crush? ;) But I guess my most recent crush(es) would be Jonah Griggs (Jellicoe Road) and Sean Kendrick (The Scorpio Races). Tough exterior, swoony interior. LOVE.

Cambria: Cas from Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares! He's witty and hilarious and dangerous and willing to go to Hell and back (literally) for the girl he loves. SWOOOOOOON.

Sara: Basically every male MC ever written by Melina Marchetta. Also? Keefe from Shannon Messenger’s upcoming MG, Keeper of the Lost Cities. He’s way too young for me, but I’ll wait…

Alexandra: Bram from Dearly, Departed. Even though I read the book last year, he's STILL the swooniest guy I've read in YA in the last year!

Katy: Currently? Giddon from BITTERBLUE, though no character will ever replace JELLICOE ROAD's Jonah Griggs as my YA boy of choice.

Your turn!

1 comments:

Eliza Tilton said...

Perry from Under the Never Sky. I think it's a mix of his dreads and animalistic nature. I would't mind being stuck out in the wilderness with that bad boy.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved