Saturday, October 13, 2012

Comment of the week

Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win a prize from The Vault! And every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send the commenter a Vault item of his or her choice! 

This week we asked:

What's something you wish you could take back from when you were a teen?

And our winner is:

Eliza Tilton

With this comment:

oh, boy...lots of things, obsessing over boys, cutting school..but the biggest regret I have is how I treated my mom. It was bad. Really bad. She was a single, hard working mother and I was one abusive kid. Everything from threatening her, to getting into a psychical altercation. I remember telling her how much I hated her and hearing her cry. I can't take it back, but I do everything I can now to make up for it and let her know how much I really do love her.

Awwwwwwwww. Eliza, drop us an email (yaconfidential [at] gmail [dot] com) and let us know what Vault item you'd like!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved