Saturday, October 20, 2012

Comment of the Week!

Each Thursday we ask a question and invite you to answer for a chance to win something from The Vault!


I put my pantry inside my panic room because food.
Every Saturday we choose our favorite comment and send the winner a Vault item of his or her choice!

This week we asked:

Who's your fantasy bestie?

And our winner this week is (drum roll, please!):
Brooke!

So many awesome YA characters to choose from...But I think I'll have to go with Tally Youngblood from the Uglies series. I mean, she's practically a ninja (and, come on, who doesn't want a ninja for a best friend?), could probably hook me up with a hoverboard, and knows how to fight for what she believes and is persistent about it. The kind of person to have those serious talks with, then to go out and have some fun with (with the hoverboards, of course).
Brooke wins for name checking ninjas AND hoverboards in the same post. Although, having spent a lot of time around ninjas myself, I can tell you from experience they are terrible house mates who never, ever clean the catbox or replace toilet paper rolls.

Even so, Tally would be lucky to hang with you, Brooke! Excellent work.

Get in touch so we can open up the Vault for you and disable its alligator security system!

Thanks to everyone who commented!

Copil loves ninjas but refuses to do their laundry because they NEVER remove their throwing stars before tossing stuff in the hamper. You can learn more interesting ninja facts on Twitter (@Copil).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved