Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cover Reveal: Karen Hooper's TAKING BACK FOREVER

Today is VERY special and VERY nerve-wracking. Because, today is the cover reveal for TAKING BACK FOREVER by operative Karen Amanda Hooper (TBF is the sequel to GRASPING AT ETERNITY). I'm Karen's cover designer, and this time I was her model as well. Those are my legs in that photo.

I'll stop talking now, and let the art speak for itself! *bites nails*


We're also having a giveaway of GRASPING AT ETERNITY to celebrate. I direct you to Karen's blog for more instructions, but here is the rafflecopter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comments:

Katy Upperman said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! I love everything about this, but especially the contrast of the soft, feminine feathers and petals with the black tough-girl boots. Beautiful job, Alexandra, and Karen, congrats on a beautiful cover and another upcoming release!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved