Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

This time next week it will be Christmas Eve! 
Hard to believe, but it's true. 
Hope you're ready!

This year my Christmas list consists of books, books, and more books. I have new, custom-built, WITH LADDER, bookshelves (early Christmas gift) and I'm excited to load it down with books. 
 
Okay, this is NOT my shelves, but this is Juniper Books' super cool tree they made last year. 
Check out their blog post here about how it was made because it's super cool.

 I'll share photos of my new bookshelves next week after they've been painted. 
 
I'll admit, I have many ebooks for my Kindle, but I still love unwrapping a physical book and oohing and ahhing as I hold it in my hands. Plus, to me, books lining shelves are beautiful art.

What about you? What books are on your wishlist this year? 
Do you give books as gifts? Which ones are you gifting this year?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved