Saturday, December 22, 2012

Comment of the Week!

Every Thursday we put our heads together and come up with a teen-related question for you all to ponder. Then on Saturday we choose our favorite comment, and the author gets to crack open the vault to peek at what we're hiding inside. (Or pick the book of your choice from BookDepository!)

Just turn it to 12/22/12 on the Mayan Calendar to open.
Ooops.

This week's question:

What's the BEST 2012 release you read this year?


And the comment of the week goes to:

STEPHANIE DIAZ

It's so difficult to pick just one, but I think I have to go with CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein. The characters, the writing, and the STORY more than anything had me turning pages as fast as I possibly could. I finished the book while sitting in my college cafeteria, and let me tell you, it took everything in me not to cry right then and there. This book is heart-wrenching. Stunning. Magical. And the worst part? It's almost true. Stories like Verity's probably actually happened. This book wins all the awards in my book.


Thanks so much for your comment, Stephanie! Just shoot us an email and let us know if you want a book from The Vault, or if you want the book of your choice from Book Depository!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved