Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Releases!


NEW: Every Thursday, we post a question for our followers--and on the last Saturday of the month, one of the commenters will be selected to choose a title from our Vault! Whatever we have available: ARCs, signed books, awesome books... OR the book of your choice from the Book Depository!

To enter, follow YA Confidential and please make sure that your email address is linked to your comment in some way! (So we can get in touch with you :)

Today's question:
What YA release are you most looking forward to in 2013? If you're looking for reference, check out Katy's post about the awesome books coming outthis month alone!

Our Answers

Cristin: *cough* mine *cough*

Karen: I have so many on my TBR list, but a few honorable mentions are: JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Foreman, THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab, THE BITTER KINGDOM by Rae Carson, FAULT LINE by Christa Desir, and TIMESPELL by Diana Paz.

Copil: Lots of fun 2013 titles but two that intrigue me are The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller and Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. In the first, a cheerleader secretly wants to get her comic-on (see what I did there?!! Comic-on/Comic-Con?! Genius!). In the second, a girl discovers she's an experiment in artificial intelligence. I'm excited mainly because I want to see if these two unrelated novels might secretly be related to each other, with the character in the first inventing the character in the second. What? It could happen.

Sara:  Our very own Cristin’s All Our Yesterdays and Shannon Messenger’s Let the Sky Fall! Y’all are going to go crrrrrrazy for the awesomeness contained in all those pages!!!

Matt: I think Grasshopper Jungle comes out this year. If not, then it's Winger. Both are by Andrew Smith.

Alison: I'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor from reading the end of PANDEMONIUM so I'm definitely going with REQUIEM. Thank goodness the release is only two months away.

Cambria: Um, DUH -- Cristin Terrill's All Our Yesterdays, which comes out in the Fall BABY!

Katy: SO MANY! I'm looking forward to seeing how two of my favorite trilogies wrap up with the releases of SHADES OF EARTH by Beth Revis and REQUIEM by Lauren Oliver, I can't wait to read debuts by my friends: Erin Bowman's TAKEN and Cristin Terrill's ALL OUR YESTERDAYS, and I'm dying to get my hands on ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins. 

Jessica: Oh man, I'm so excited for so many 2013 releases! ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, for sure. I can hardly wait for that one. Also, TAKEN by Erin Bowman, ALSO KNOWN AS by Robin Benway, and FAULT LINE by Christa Desir. I'm pretty excited for 2013, in case you couldn't tell. 

Your turn!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved