Monday, August 26, 2013

From the Vault :: Autumn Reads

Every Monday, we post a reading/writing-related question for our followers, and at the end of the month, one lucky commenter is selected to choose a title from our Vault. Whatever we have available: ARCs, signed books, awesome new releases... OR the monthly winner may select any one book to be ordered for him/her from the Book Depository

(To enter, follow YA Confidential and make sure your email address is linked to your comment in some way. We'll need to get in touch with you if you win.)


Today's Question - Fall is right around the corner! Which autumn YA release are you most looking forward to?

Karen – JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman. That woman could write the phone book and I'd be excited to read it. 

Jaime - Only a couple of the awesome books I'm eagerly awaiting this fall: THE DREAM THIEVES by Maggie Stiefvater, and ACROSS A STAR-SWEPT SEA by Diana Peterfreund.

Matt - Is there a list or something? I'm terrible about knowing what's coming up unless a friend of mine wrote it.

Leigh - I'm super-excited about the new Gayle Foreman release, JUST ONE YEAR! But I also need to read the one before it -- LOL! I've been in the cave so long, my TBR pile has gotten backed up!

Alexandra - THE BITTER KINGDOM by Rae Carson!

Alison - THE DREAM THIEVES by Maggie Stiefvater and JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman. Those two rank right up there with my way too overly excited anticipation of Friday Night Football.

Jessica - UNTOLD by Sarah Rees Brennan! IT CAN NOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH! *grabby hands*

Katy – I’m crazy excited about all the sequels and follow-ups coming up (THE DREAM THIEVES, JUST ONE YEAR, ALLEGIANT), and I also can’t wait to read FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell, RED by Alison Cherry, and FAULT LINE by Christa Desir.

Erica - I am SUPER excited for PAWN by Aimee Carter - I am curious to see what she will do with such a different genre from her other books.

Your turn! Which autumn YA release are you most looking forward to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved