Monday, January 13, 2014

From the Vault

Every Monday we post a reading/writing-related question for our followers, and at the end of the month, one lucky commenter is selected to choose a title from our Vault. Whatever we have available: ARCs, signed books, awesome new releases... OR the monthly winner may select any one book to be ordered for him/her from the Book Depository

(To enter, follow YA Confidential and make sure your email address is linked to your comment in some way. We'll need to get in touch with you if you win.)


Today's Question: Have you set any reading or writing related goals for the New Year? 

Copil - Sometimes I pick up a book and think, "I should be reading something else, something in my genre." But I've given myself permission to read whatever I'm passionate about and trust that the stuff I love will take me where I want to go.

Matthew - Get an agent, sell a book, get rich, rule the world.

Katy – My writing goal is to revise and polish the manuscript I wrote last year so it’s read for CP/beta/agent feedback, and have it ready to go on submission sometime mid-year. Reading-wise, I don’t have a specific goal for the number of books I read, but I do want to focus on talking about the books I love even more, as well as give them plenty of hype on my blog.

Chihuahua Zero - Writing-wise, I'm determined to finish at least one novel by the end of the year and have it in a publishable state. I'll then either start querying or prepping it for self-publication.

Your turn! Have you set any reading or writing related goals for the New Year? We’d love to hear about them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved