Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Comment of the Month Winner!

We're so excited to see some new folks swinging by and taking part in our From the Vault Mondays this month. Yay! We're so happy you decided to join us. Thank you to everyone who left such great responses to the questions we asked in January. We'd love to send all of you all the books, but sadly, we can only pick one winner.

We asked you:
What's your comfort book, the one you reread when times are tough?

And JENNY BAILEY said:

"I have a bunch of cozy mysteries that I inherited from my grandmother - the Cat Who series by Lillian Jackson Braun - they are not particularly sophisticated and most of the characters are 80 years old but they are very nostalgic for me. Reading any of them makes me feel like I'm nine years old again, sitting out on the porch of the lake house where I spent my summers, wondering why anyone in their right mind would write a book where old people actually dated, but enduring those parts because the cats were cool."


Congrats, Jenny! Just send us a quick email at yaconfidential [at] gmail [dot] com with your choice of book from The Book Depository, and we'll get that sent off to you right away. Thanks again, everyone, for taking part in our From the Vault Mondays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved