Monday, July 7, 2014

From The Vault

Every Monday we post a reading/writing-related question for our followers, and at the end of the month, one lucky commenter is selected to choose a title from our Vault. Whatever we have available: ARCs, signed books, awesome new releases... OR the monthly winner may select any one book to be ordered for him/her from the Book Depository

(To enter, follow YA Confidential and make sure your email address is linked to your comment in some way. We'll need to get in touch with you if you win.)

 Today's Question: If you could pair up any two characters from any book, either romantically or as besties, who would you pick?


Jaime- I still think Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood should have ended up together in the HARRY POTTER books, and I know I’m not alone on this.



Alexandra - I'm so with Jaime on Neville and Luna. I'm glad it happened in the movies, if nothing else!
 


 
Tracey - Since my fellow operatives already mentioned the HARRY POTTER matching, I’m going to skip that. Instead, I’ll pair Anne Dowling from PREP SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL with new BFF Kate Lowry from THE LIAR SOCIETY. Together, they could take down prep school douches and solve crime, all while passing finals.
 
 
Katy - I think Anna from ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS and Allyson from JUST ONE DAY should be besties. They have a love of travel and tasty pastries in common, plus they both managed to wrangle unattainable boys into (relative) submission. They’d get along famously. (And I love the idea of Neville and Luna together, for the record!) 


Matt - Shipping! Whee! I will third or fourth or whatever we're on for Neville and Luna, because they would have just been adorable together, but I also would have loved to see Aragorn and Eowyn from THE LORD OF THE RINGS. We get a little glimpse of it, but more would have been fun.

Leigh - I've sort of been reading all over the place in terms of genre... But two besties from books I've just finished are Rose (from the Rose Gardner mystery series by Denise Grover Swank) and Beryl (from Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway) would make great book besties I think. *These are both NA titles. 


Sarah - Neville and Luna aside, I think Svetlana from GUY IN REAL LIFE and Cath from FANGIRL would make great besties! Not because they're necessarily into the same thing (fanfiction, playing D&D) but because they have similar attitudes about their favorite hobbies.

Your turn! Who would you pair up?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved